MOBILAIR M59: Work Smarter, Not Harder
The HPC KAESER MOBILAIR M59 is a low emission versatile portable compressor which can be used for multiple applications by changing the air flow, or pressure when needed.
With our MOBILAIR M59 compressor we offer you a versatile portable compressor which helps you to work smarter, not harder.
At HPC KAESER we focus on delivering maximum value to our customers. Here are some of the features which make the M59 stand out from the crowd:
- Hatz Engine with low emission Stage V: The M59 comes with a HATZ 3H50TICD Stage V. This extremely compact and durable engine can boast about possessing the lowest power to weight ratio in its class. Additionally it can be powered with HVO 100 renewable diesel. With a 500h interval service, spin on cartridges and easy to access maintenance, you’ll maximize machine usage, minimize costly downtime periods and optimize total cost of ownership.
- pV Technology = Maximum versatility: The versatile M59 has been designed to meet the specific pressure and flow requirements of multiple applications. Thanks to HPC KAESER pV technology, included in the Sigma Control Smart compressor controller, you can easily adjust air pressure in 0.1 bar steps from 6 to 14 bar. Additionally, you can use the integrated controller for system monitoring and diagnosis.
- Air Quality: Thanks to a wide range of optional air treatment systems, the M59 is capable of delivering compressed air in compliance with a broad range of demanding air quality specification requirements. Additionally, it comes with a two-stage air filtration as standard to deliver quality air for all of your diverse applications.
- Reliable, Safe and Simple: Cold air ambient temperature start up is guaranteed by an electronically controlled start-up function, in sequence with the ability to manually switch from idle to full load operation. Automatic shutdown is possible with the user friendly and intuitive HPC KAESER SIGMA Control Smart advanced compressor controller, which offers optimal protection for operators and the compressor.
- Smart and built to last: The MOBILAIR M59 has been designed to withstand continuous operation in the extreme working conditions found on many construction sites in diverse ambient temperatures. Even the standard M59 models are capable of operating in ambient temperatures ranging from -10° C to 45° C. As with all HPC KAESER MOBILAIR compressors, the M59 is built to last!
- You choose your model: You have the choice: Choose between lightweight & robust aluminium version (<750 kg) or the shock, scratch and impact absorbent rotationally sintered polyethylene (PE) version of the M59. The M59 comes with a selection of available chassis versions including towable, stationary or skid mounted allowing you to adapt the compressor to any type of operational location, and if yellow isn’t your colour, you can choose from our standard blue, red, orange or green designs, or a custom colour (available upon request). The M 59 PE is available with the option of either an 8.5 or a 13 kVA generator thus it can be transformed into a portable power plant, capable of providing compressed air and/or electricity as required.
Find out more about HPC KAESER's MOBILAIR range here
Choose HPC KAESER for your compressed air needs
HPC and its Authorised Distributors are experienced and qualified to design, install, and tailor the compressed air system to meet your individual requirements while maximising efficiency. Peace of mind is also provided that all work will be in accordance with HPC guidelines and current legislation.
HPC and its Authorised Distributors are also able to offer a variety of service plan options tailored to your needs. Get in touch to speak to an experienced and knowledgeable HPC KAESER trained engineer about your compressed air needs.